New game in the works...
Carcassonne Central
March 28, 2024, 09:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New game in the works...  (Read 6826 times)
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Merit: 32

Conquering the world...One tile at a time.

Awards
« on: December 09, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

Hey hey hey!
It's been a few months since I've been an active participant in Carcassonne expansion making. I still get on quite regularly to read about what's been happening. However, I thought I would update everyone on what exactly I've been investing my time in.  Game design is something I've become very serious about, and I'm actually working on creating an original game of my own. The tentative name of the game... "Reel Madness". Without explaining too much of it just yet, it will be set inside a movie studio...with each player attempting to "film" their own movies. I'm in the process of finishing up a prototype of the board, and am looking forward to doing an early playtest very, very soon. I thought you might all be interested to hear what I've been up to, and I figured this was a good place to introduce my idea...   Smiley
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

That sounds interesting.  I'd like to hear more about it when you get things worked out. 

Flee the fleas!
Whaleyland
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 28

Often the loser, but still undefeated.

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »

Yeah, very unique idea! I'd love to see some of the early builds of it. It's good to know other people here are trying to make their own commercially viable games.

'There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter'.
- Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of the French (1804-1814, 1815)
loganmann1
Duke

Merit: 6

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 01:05:54 PM »

Have you had any success moving forward with this JPutt927?  The detail and creativity of your expansions certainly show you have the mind for game design.
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 11:51:08 AM »

What's new with this?

Flee the fleas!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: