Carcassonne Tuckboxes
Carcassonne Central
April 20, 2024, 06:53:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carcassonne Tuckboxes  (Read 16883 times)
joshgambit
Vassal

Merit: 6

Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 07:14:01 AM »

I think I can try.  I'll post here if I'm successful.
Amorpheus
Authors
Freeman

Merit: 1

:P discogs.com/Cathars-Amorpheus/release/239544

Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 09:18:49 AM »

I may be able to save you some time, although this isn't exactly what was requested.  I use the "Wheel Tiles" tuckbox by BGG user henrysunset, and I adapted his design to make a tuckbox for the "Non-Wheel Tiles".  I like keeping them separate to have the option of just adding the Wheel tiles to the base game.

You can download the "Non-Wheel Tiles" tuckbox here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38027001/Tuckbox_Non-Wheel_Tiles.pdf
Ulstergeki
Cottager

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »

thanks Amorpheus, i will try it out and report back!
GAKDragon
Villein

Merit: 2

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 05:51:08 PM »

Tuckboxes!! 

I've uploaded the first batch of tuckboxes that I created for some of the fan-made custom expansions to my Facebook page.  The album should be public, so you should all be able to access and/or download them. 

The link to the album is here

So far, I've finished the Mountains series and the Fields series.  Thanks goes to Tom for the original set of tuckboxes for the Official Expansions, as I used his layout as a guide.  I also used the tuckbox generator available here to create the base templates. 

I can only upload pictures to Facebook, so the files are currently in .gif format.  I have them saved in .pdf and .psd formats, so if anyone wants those instead just post here and I'll e-mail them along. 

Once I get my website back up and running, I'll be able to post files and possibly compressed (.zip) files. 
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: