Meeple stickers in the new Spielbox
Carcassonne Central
April 19, 2024, 09:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeple stickers in the new Spielbox  (Read 30705 times)
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 09:58:20 AM »

They are on a clear vinyl and appear to stick very well. They don't show up too brightly at a distance on the darker colors. They show up best on the yellow and orange. (We put ours on the orange instead of gray).

Because they give you enough to do eight of each color we had enough to do our purple as well - even for the Big follower as they managed to include a seventh big follower sticker. We did 7 of each of 7 colors.

We left our Phantoms as crystal.

They are a particular delight for the girls (women) in our group. My sister-in-law actaully plans where each one will go and which one looks stronger, etc.

They are a neat conversation item if nothing else.

I wish they had done the Builder and Mayor, and Wagon.

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
thegreatone3182
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »

I applied them to my second set of meeples, and they stick surprisingly well. As mentioned, they don't look as good on the darker meeples. No real point to them, but I suppose they're kind of cool
MrBlu
Vassal

Merit: 2

Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 08:02:09 AM »

I tried but I think it messed up; it says I ordered it but it never sent me to PayPal to get it.  We'll see.

As an aside, it allowed me to order the German Magazine that had Tunnels in it, and that order did take me to Pay Pal and went through so it looks like I may be getting Tunnels...if so, that'll be sweet and it made my day so thanks for the link!!!!!!
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 02:43:07 PM »

I think the sticker set look best on the 10th Anniversary Edition translucent meeple set... and as a bonus you can now play them with the Phantom expansion since those are blank  Cheesy

Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 07:42:28 AM »

I tried but I think it messed up; it says I ordered it but it never sent me to PayPal to get it.  We'll see.

As an aside, it allowed me to order the German Magazine that had Tunnels in it, and that order did take me to Pay Pal and went through so it looks like I may be getting Tunnels...if so, that'll be sweet and it made my day so thanks for the link!!!!!!

Not sure why but they seem to have had trouble linking PayPal with just that item - I too had success with another item but could not get the meeple sticker issue to go through. I ended up emailing directly and they were able to send me a paypal invoice. They acknowledged they were having an issue with the paypal link. So that worked out.

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 11:41:04 AM »

I will be getting these in fairly soon, so if anyone still wants them keep en eye out for my posts Wink

Whaleyland
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 28

Often the loser, but still undefeated.

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 11:50:00 AM »

Stickers are back in the Geek Store. Steep price ($5.00) but standard fare for BGG plus it gets them some extra donation money. Still no word yet on if they are going to be distributing The School. Fingers crossed!

'There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter'.
- Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of the French (1804-1814, 1815)
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 11:51:28 AM »

BGG has changed their pricing structure. Instead of one penny plus shipping and handling, the shipping and handling is bundled into the price. They also make note that the customer is now responsible for customs charges, which concerns me as a non-US resident.

Whaleyland
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 28

Often the loser, but still undefeated.

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 11:25:05 AM »

Got my Meeple Stickers (and Governor promo) last night from BGG. Already applied them to my Wheel of Fortune meeples. They look awesome. I want to put the gray ones, the MegaMeeple, and the pig stickers on, but my wife says I'm only allowed to sticker the extra meeples.  Cry

I also got my order of meeples from MeepleSource. Got a complete set of Purple and Orange to bring my game total up to 8 players (plus the stickered meeples brings the total up to 13!). I sometimes play with large groups that don't like to split up, so increasing the player count is generally good even if it makes the game go slowly.

'There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter'.
- Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of the French (1804-1814, 1815)
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 01:51:03 PM »

I want to put the gray ones, the MegaMeeple, and the pig stickers on, but my wife says I'm only allowed to sticker the extra meeples.  Cry

Looks like you'll have to get some more from Meeple Source.

Flee the fleas!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: