Ebay seller great game boxes
Carcassonne Central
March 28, 2024, 11:21:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay seller great game boxes  (Read 5412 times)
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« on: August 10, 2011, 12:49:24 PM »

Check out this ebay seller's store (pts-formal-accessories).  He has a wonderful collection of custom handmade wooden boxes for many different games.  They are really nice and some of his auctions come with the games and their expansions as well.

Flee the fleas!
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:02:22 AM »

They look very nice indeed, but the Carcassonne box doesn't satisfy my OCD. I need better separation between expansions. Grin

CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 08:46:45 PM »

They look very nice indeed, but the Carcassonne box doesn't satisfy my OCD. I need better separation between expansions. Grin

Yeah, I've had the same thoughts.  I'd probably prefer static horizontal dividers as well.  The only problem is that if you make them too tight, you can't get the tiles out easily.

Flee the fleas!
Carcassonne Kid
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 12:48:16 AM »

I have one of his boxes and they are pretty good. I have one that I might be selling. I'm looking to build a bigger box. If any one is interested please let me know.
Link to see more:http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/770212/carcassonne-wooden-box-for-sale
Khonnor83
Freeman

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 06:26:46 AM »

Slightly Off-Topic, but didn't want to open a new thread.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to contact two/three sellers on Ebay for me to ask them whether they'd be willing to ship to Europe. I can't seem to contact them from outside the US, so I guess that should answer my own question, but I would still like to know for sure. If anyone from the US would be willing to help me with this, it would be HIGHLY appreciated! Just send me a PM and I'll provide the links to their Ebay-acounts and my questions for them to copy/paste.

I feel weird asking this, but I don't know anyone in the US, besides from here.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: