My customs stuff
Carcassonne Central
April 19, 2024, 11:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My customs stuff  (Read 4951 times)
neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« on: October 26, 2011, 05:31:52 AM »

there are some of the photos I taken when I have been doing my first custom stuff. There are more of them, but don't have photo. Thanks to morris for advices.

The only thing that I have noticed when uploading photos is that custom stuff seem to be too dark. Don't know why, cause in real they look better.

What I have from custom stuff:
- Seasons
- Roads to Victory
- Taverns
- Wells (whole set)
- Mountains (whole set)
- Marketplaces (now I have only one set, but I want to modify a little tiles and rules, and do another set)

I want to do:
high priority:
- Goldmines
- City council (Veto!)
- by the order of the king
- couple of very small exps

low priority :
- Fisherman
- Forrests

don't know priority:
- Influence of the Church

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:35:06 AM by neosatan » Logged
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:13:12 AM »

Thanks for all those photos.  Merit point for you.  I'm no expert, but I suspect that the reason the printed tiles look darker in the photos has a lot to do with them not having a gloss coat.  I like the photos though.  It's nice to see all those custom tiles in one place.  Good job!  Thumbs up

Flee the fleas!
neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:23:57 AM »

You are probadly right about the gloss coat. The phots were taken under heavy halogen light, so original photos went very light.

When I will play a mega-Carcassonne game with every expansion I will post some photos of the game. For now I had couple games with mountains + basic (and nothing else), and roads to victory. I hope that I will play a mega Carcassonne on this weekend.

And I have done some wooden pieces for roads to victory, but not a complete set, only for two players.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:42:13 PM by neosatan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: