JPutt927's Carcassonne Collection
Carcassonne Central
March 29, 2024, 01:57:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: JPutt927's Carcassonne Collection  (Read 35899 times)
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 09:33:46 AM »

Well, I'm excited to see them.  The farm one is interesting to me because I have several of those particular animal sets already.

Flee the fleas!
neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »

Can you say if to farm exp wpuld be needed any wooden pieces? If yes, what kind?
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 07:09:09 PM »

Can you say if to farm exp wpuld be needed any wooden pieces? If yes, what kind?

It looks like they use THESE.

Flee the fleas!
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Conquering the world...One tile at a time.

Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 05:03:38 AM »

It looks like they use THESE.

That is correct. To be specific, 9 white sheep, 7 black boars, and 5 brown cattle.   Smiley
neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 09:19:26 AM »

Rise of the culd, mansion, king's passing, farm exp Smiley Nice. From the sound of that I see that there will be some nice fanexps Smiley I like yours exps so waiting for some info. Maybe a little description what would exps change/add ?
Bubbasco
Cottager

Merit: 2

Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »

So excited to hear the rules and what not for the new expansions we've never heard about! Really interested in X marks the spot!
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »

Wow, you've been busy.  Looking forward to the reveal(s).

Flee the fleas!
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 08:43:17 AM »

And that my Carcassonne friends, is the end.   Smiley
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »

When will we start to see rules and tiles?  You also mentioned the possibility of an Art's Cow deck.  Isn't their standard 56?  Will you fill 49-56 with something.

Flee the fleas!
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 09:39:19 AM »

When will we start to see rules and tiles?  You also mentioned the possibility of an Art's Cow deck.  Isn't their standard 56?  Will you fill 49-56 with something.

As far as the rules go, those will likely trickle out slowly. Several of them are done, while others have yet to even be written out in official format (it's no secret that I hate doing that). But no worries, it'll happen. As for the tiles, I will likely start showing those off soon.

I personally have all of these cards printed as an Art's Cow deck for myself.  To be honest, I don't really intend on making any other expansion randomizer cards for expansions I don't use. With that said, is there a demand for the cards I showed?  I would love to share them with you guys if there is (after all, that's a big reason I do this).  

As for some of the remaining cards, I will definitely be making 6 new randomizers for the 6 recently announced expansions. That will likely get done once we get some absolute finalization on the translated titles and a good depiction of the watermark symbols. I will likely make a card for the Plague, Tunnels, and Crop Circle compilation as well. I've also seen some demand for a GQ #11 card. Though I don't personally use it, I could fill the final spot with that.  Let me know some more thoughts if there are any!   Smiley
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 09:43:29 AM »

And...for another large undertaking of mine, I have created "By Order of the King" cards for every single expansion of mine that I've showcased. Most of them contain 5 new cards, while others offer a few less and a few more. My collection of "By Order of the King" cards is quite large! More to come on those as well if there's interest!  
Sekim
Nobleman

Merit: 3

Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »

There is interest  Grin  Cool
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 11:23:43 AM »

To be honest, I don't really intend on making any other expansion randomizer cards for expansions I don't use.

JP - could you make some blank cards that could be written on? That way the deck won't be obsolete when the next expansion comes out. If there are a handful of blank cards one can accommodate at least a limited number of expansions to keep the deck current.

With that said, is there a demand for the cards I showed?  I would love to share them with you guys if there is (after all, that's a big reason I do this).  
Definitely a demand here. I own an Artscow deck of your By Order of the King and we include it in just about every game we play.

As for some of the remaining cards, I will definitely be making 6 new randomizers for the 6 recently announced expansions. That will likely get done once we get some absolute finalization on the translated titles and a good depiction of the watermark symbols. I will likely make a card for the Plague, Tunnels, and Crop Circle compilation as well.

These would all be awesome to include!

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
Amorpheus
Authors
Freeman

Merit: 1

:P discogs.com/Cathars-Amorpheus/release/239544

Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 11:51:44 AM »

I'm interested in the randomizer deck you have on Artscow, the new expansions/tiles/rules, and the new By Order of the King cards.  Please share any/all as soon as you can.

And as always, great work and craftsmanship!
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 01:56:16 PM »

I thought it might be a good time to give a brief little tease as to what all of the new expansions involve! So here I go...

Mountains - Combines several of the mountain expansions created by Scott and Novelty into one. Adapts the concept of mining for coal.

Natural Disasters - Similar in concept to the Natural Disasters collaborative expansion. Introduces the possibility of several disasters. There's no guarantee as to which disasters will actually occur!

Architect and Veto - Adapts the concept of the Veto tiles from the City Council expansion and introduces the Architect, which was inspired by Dave's Court Magician.

Troubadours - Similar to the existing expansion in name only. The troubadour scores points based on how many total meeples exist in a given feature.

Family Feud - Clearly inspired by the existing Family Feud expansion. Also introduces two more families to the idea, utilizing all families from the Chariot Racing expansion. Also includes updated artwork and ties in the ideas introduced in both Jonathan Warrens' Stocks and Gallows expansions.

Down on the Farm - introduces the sheep, cattle, and boar animeeples. Includes a new "meat" trade good and implements the idea of converting certain trade goods into others. Also adapts the concept of the "drought" and Scott's "Marketplaces".

The River Extension - Additional river tiles to be used at the start of the game to help make for a longer, more varied river.

Rise of the Cult - Increases the influence of the cult places and introduces the "Cult Leader" pawn. Allows for a potential to decrease the value of cloisters.

Manors - How many points would you sacrifice to ensure that you aren't the player who must give up one or more meeples for the remainder of the game?

The Kings Passing - Adapts the concept introduced in Carcking's "Father Time" expansion. The game will end prematurely, but will it be sooner or later?

Forests - Combines nearly all Forest expansions into a single 150 tile expansion.  Includes some updated artwork and a new scoring mechanic for forests.

Fish and Trades - Attempts to create a greater use for both the wagon and the bridge pieces. Also introduces the concept of trading some of the many trade goods amongst players.

X Marks the Spot - Players must each try to uncover the location of their opponent's buried treasure.

The Kids of Carcassonne - Borrows the name established by the children's version of Carcassonne, and adapts Dave's concept of utilizing mini-meeples as children in the world of Carcassonne.

Treaties and Traitors - Introduces the concept of the treaty, which temporarily awards other players points for your completed features. It also introduces the traitor, which will help players to earn more points for themselves and potentially take points away from their opponents.  A new prison tile is included, along with the idea of trading away some of Carcassonne's land.

The Shoppe - Introduces a shoppe to Carcassonne.  Players will have the ability to purchase several new items which may help them as they attempt to win the game.

Let me know your thoughts on some of these ideas! Which ones are you most interested in hearing more about? I will eventually reveal exact rules and artwork for all of these, but in the meantime, share your thoughts!   Smiley

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:57:53 PM by JPutt927 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: