Mega-Carcassonne game 16.02.2012
Carcassonne Central
April 23, 2024, 09:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mega-Carcassonne game 16.02.2012  (Read 18713 times)
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 09:18:56 PM »

CK, I think Green already has the farm you are referring to on the east side. I do see a castle farm on the west side though that he could have taken.  Smiley

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 09:29:06 PM »

Whoops, you're right.  I got excited and missed that the road was a roundabout.  I'm not sure by looking at it, but I think if the farm you're referring to is in the northwest corner, that it might also be already owned by green as well.  Looks like the abbey play is still best.

Flee the fleas!
MrNumbers
Freeman

Merit: 2

Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 02:25:44 AM »

Yes, in both cases green already owns the farm. About Abbey tile: I should to agree that it was the better option to score maximum amount of points with the very last move.
One note: if black places his Abbey tile to an only available hole with ALL surrounding tiles, that will give red and yellow (as they share barns) one more city, so +4 points each. In this case it would be better to place it into another hole and score only 8 points, but not to give 4 points to two other opponents.
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 08:41:53 AM »

I should not try to make such observations several hours after my bedtime.  I was wrong again and you are correct.  There is only one hole that is completely surrounded.  I'm just going to stop now...  :Smiley

Flee the fleas!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: