Some information regarding upcoming expansions
Carcassonne Central
March 28, 2024, 12:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some information regarding upcoming expansions  (Read 4553 times)
meepleater
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 20

Some people finish stuff, others d

Awards
« on: February 23, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »

Earlier today I emailed Jay some questions regarding the upcoming large expansions (i.e. compilations of previous small expansions) from RGG, his answers are in bold:

I have heard that you are currently planning to release the Carcassonne mini expansions in three compilations this year. Presumably these will include 'Corn Circles Plague and Tunnels'. Will you also be publishing an english version of 'Count, King and Cult'?

There was never a need to do this in the past as these expansions were already included in RGG Carcassonne expansions and, as promised, will be included in new larger expansions this year.

Will the festival tiles from the 10th anniversary edition be released as part of this?

Eventually.

Oh, and do you have any idea about release dates yet?

No.

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:14:44 AM »

There was never a need to do this in the past as these expansions were already included in RGG Carcassonne expansions and, as promised, will be included in new larger expansions this year.

Is it just me, or is that the most non-straightforward answer ever? Instead of answering the question, all he's saying is that the individual components will be included in compilation expansions. Whether one of those compilations will be CK&C he isn't willing to say.

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »

Classic Jay response

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: