Revolution!
Carcassonne Central
April 17, 2024, 10:49:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolution!  (Read 3450 times)
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« on: February 29, 2012, 12:34:11 PM »

Picked this up at the FLGS today.  They had a Leap Year sale today.  It's another SJGames title and looks like fun.  It's my first bidding game.  Haven't played it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  Check it out HERE on the Geek. 

Flee the fleas!
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 09:59:13 PM »

Had my first play of this a week or so ago.  I like it quite a bit.  There are some interesting strategies to be employed.  You can always bet on what you want or what you think is best.  The trick to to figure out what your opponents and what they will do and almost settle for what they don't want.  Either that or figure out how to push them toward something you don't want.  In a way, it's very much like Rock Paper Scissors.  At least in terms of figuring out your opponents.  Equalling someone's bet multiple turns in a row can be very frustrating.

My only real complaint is that you can't play with two players.  It makes sense, but it's a bummer.  I'm looking forward to the 5-6 player expansion. 

Flee the fleas!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: