Two person game from last night - Stone Wall play test
Carcassonne Central
March 28, 2024, 08:22:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two person game from last night - Stone Wall play test  (Read 6842 times)
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« on: March 06, 2012, 06:34:34 AM »

We played a good game last night. My wife and I. She enjoys the game as much as I do.  Cheesy

Included:
I&C
Cathars
Siege
Abbeys
Magic Gates
Bridges (although neither of us got our bridges on the board somehow)
Stone Walls (first full play test)
Phantom
Mayor
Wagon
Builder
Pig
Some homemade tiles

The game lasted a little over an hour and a half. The mechanics for the Stone Wall is coming along and I should have them finalized soon.

This is the scoreboard at the end of the game but before farm scoring. Can you guess who won?

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:02:09 AM »

Thanks for those photos.  The flat city edge/wall is an interesting idea.  I guess it can be used for either.  I also like your idea of using dice for the counters.  That could solve a lot of issues. 

Flee the fleas!
neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:25:35 AM »

thouse stone walls seems to be interesting. I would like to know how yout find 3-shield city tile. Thats an interesting tile. I want to go with my fanexp, since I have my new computer, and I am still waorking with basics cause previous work went with my burned hard drive. I want to do also some bonuses for cities, and thouse tiles look nice.
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 05:33:10 PM »

I would like to know how yout find 3-shield city tile.

That tile is from Whaleyland's Vanilla tiles. I added the pennants and two magic gates. The tile allows you to deploy a follower and magic gate a follower, or you can magic gate two followers instead of playing on the tile.

neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:31:52 AM »

That's one aggressive tile. I like it. But I think my gamemates wouldn't like it. They don't like when I play aggressive.

I am curious about rules for stone walls. Is there any public download to read them?
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 11:03:31 AM »

I am curious about rules for stone walls. Is there any public download to read them?

Not quite ready for the public yet - but I am currently working on finalizing it. Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: