Ogre
Carcassonne Central
April 19, 2024, 06:10:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ogre  (Read 4339 times)
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« on: April 25, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »

I've never played, but Ogre looks pretty cool.  SJGames decided to put up the 6th edition of their first game on Kickstarter and it's doing very well.  This game is HUGE!  The box is up over 16 pounds.  The price is a little high at $100 for a copy, but it sounds like you are getting a lot of game for the price.  I've easily got that in Carcassonne, and probably double (Munchkin too).  Check it out HERE.

Flee the fleas!
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »

The size and weight of the box intrigues me, but I can't get myself interested in the game. I'm also a bit put off by some of the "US Only" stuff. I can't help it I was born in a different country.

CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »

I know if they get up a little higher, they are going to explore international shipping, they just have to reach $350,000 or so from what I understand.

Flee the fleas!
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »

Well, it's been over for a while.  Nearly $1m.  Wow...  One of the stretch goals was to produce Car Wars so that should be coming up.  Looks like I need to play Ogre now and see what the fuss is about.  I guess I should since I'm a MIB now.  Smiley

Flee the fleas!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: