The Castle - Expansion
Carcassonne Central
April 18, 2024, 02:23:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Castle - Expansion  (Read 17566 times)
Wishmaster
Count

Merit: 4

I've got Purple Meeples!

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 03:44:56 AM »

I'm not too hot with PC painting and drawing, so I could end up Drawing them by hand and scanning in... if I can get that size setting correct!!
Heh, I'm not too hot with PC painting and drawing either, but I get by Wink  You just have to take the effort and learn how the cookie crumbles.  It's pretty easy if you know ...

What program do you use for what you've been producing?

Time for one more daring dream...
Novelty
Authors
Marquis Chevalier

Merit: 49

Custom Tile Maker

Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 04:19:51 AM »

Adobe Photoshop

Tobias
Global Moderator
Viscount

Merit: 9

The last cookie!

Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42:10 AM »

All in all it's a neat mini-expansion Wishmaster - but I'm not sure it corrects any of the problems I thing Castle has. It adds stuff only, which is nice and dandy as well ...

I'd like some tile that could kill enemy markets. Control the most markets and you're fairly certain to win. Obviously, you could be lucky with tower bricks and make a huge tower with 2x points, but .. meh.

Nature finds a way. Tobias finds two.
Gantry
Administrator
Chatelain

Merit: 20

taken

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 07:49:04 AM »

if you don't have or want to invest in photoshop, I'd recommend the free Paint.NET.  You could go with GIMP but it's a higher learning curve.

Have ideas for Carc Central?  PM me!
Wishmaster
Count

I've got Purple Meeples!

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 08:06:41 AM »

I'd like some tile that could kill enemy markets. Control the most markets and you're fairly certain to win. Obviously, you could be lucky with tower bricks and make a huge tower with 2x points, but ..

Starnge, I play it with a few other people and around once or twice a week and don't have this problem with the markets. True, we are all fairly competent players so are wise to the advantages that can be gained but it tends to be a very strategic game that we play.

Wishmaster
Count

I've got Purple Meeples!

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 08:07:42 AM »

if you don't have or want to invest in photoshop, I'd recommend the free Paint.NET.  You could go with GIMP but it's a higher learning curve.

Thanks Gantry, I will take a look at it. Not heard of that one before... and Free is always good!!  Smiley

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »

I'll second the recommendation for Paint.NET

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: