Completely Annotated Rules - work in progress!
Carcassonne Central
April 26, 2024, 05:00:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: Completely Annotated Rules - work in progress!  (Read 360423 times)
Caryntjen
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #525 on: June 03, 2012, 09:01:52 AM »

I'm learning some Adobe Indesign and I've made this frontpage for CAR Smiley!

Update: here's a link
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:45:41 AM by Caryntjen » Logged
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #526 on: June 04, 2012, 06:47:33 AM »

Not loading for me. Huh?

EDIT: The link works, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:22:04 AM by Scott » Logged

peterjpromnitz
Vagabond

Awards
« Reply #527 on: June 05, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »

We've been playing the 6 mini-expansions and there clearly some rule clarifications needed with them. When you get to updating the CAR for the minis, I'd be happy to help.
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #528 on: June 05, 2012, 11:53:40 AM »

I like the proto front page for the CAR! Nice work!

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
Whaleyland
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 28

Often the loser, but still undefeated.

WWW Awards
« Reply #529 on: June 05, 2012, 06:39:06 PM »

Pretty nice new cover, but I think the box covers should be a bit larger and you skipped The River I expansion in the small boxes. Otherwise, great job.

'There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter'.
- Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of the French (1804-1814, 1815)
Caryntjen
Vagabond

Awards
« Reply #530 on: June 06, 2012, 02:49:19 AM »

Pretty nice new cover, but I think the box covers should be a bit larger and you skipped The River I expansion in the small boxes. Otherwise, great job.

Thanks nice spot. I've added River I, made them a bit larger and made it so the expansion names are all visible Smiley. (Link above updated or use this one Wink )
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:46:06 AM by Caryntjen » Logged
Whaleyland
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 28

Often the loser, but still undefeated.

WWW Awards
« Reply #531 on: June 06, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »

Much better! I still liked using the magazine covers for the promo expansions, but this works too, I suppose. If there is anyway to put the black line around the shapes of the two meeple-shaped expansions, it would probably look less odd. I just hope all the stuff on that cover continues to get published with HiG now working through Zman. Perhaps Zman will spell things correctly when they translate stuff.

'There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter'.
- Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of the French (1804-1814, 1815)
Caryntjen
Vagabond

Awards
« Reply #532 on: June 06, 2012, 10:39:14 AM »

Much better! I still liked using the magazine covers for the promo expansions, but this works too, I suppose. If there is anyway to put the black line around the shapes of the two meeple-shaped expansions, it would probably look less odd. I just hope all the stuff on that cover continues to get published with HiG now working through Zman. Perhaps Zman will spell things correctly when they translate stuff.

Yeah I know, but not all are included in magazines right? Like 'Die Schule' so that's why I've made that choice. Anyways, I'll probably use some Photoshop skills to get a border arround those Smiley but therefore I need the final size Smiley, also I've tried putting them next to the each side of the logo but it didn't worked out as well.

Also if someone finds a high qualtiy picture of the logo, it's more than welcome Smiley.
obervet03
Cottager

Merit: 3

Awards
« Reply #533 on: June 11, 2012, 05:42:43 AM »

We've been playing the 6 mini-expansions and there clearly some rule clarifications needed with them. When you get to updating the CAR for the minis, I'd be happy to help.

I'll be dealing with the minis this week. I have some rudimentary translations of them, but I haven't really thought about any of their implications, much less actually gotten to play with them. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail with your thoughts at the link to the left.
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #534 on: June 15, 2012, 09:39:49 AM »

I just wanted to let you know, we're all counting on you.

peterjpromnitz
Vagabond

Awards
« Reply #535 on: June 16, 2012, 07:25:08 PM »

I'll be dealing with the minis this week. I have some rudimentary translations of them, but I haven't really thought about any of their implications, much less actually gotten to play with them. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail with your thoughts at the link to the left.

Will do. Work travel will get in the way for a few days, though.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: