Dragon's Lair
Carcassonne Central
April 19, 2024, 01:24:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon's Lair  (Read 4901 times)
Novelty
Authors
Marquis Chevalier

Merit: 49

Custom Tile Maker

Awards
« on: June 22, 2009, 09:32:07 AM »

[I'm creating this thread so that I don't miss the spillover from High Places.  High Places is almost done (30/36 tiles) and it's deliberately kept small (hahaha, as if 36 tiles is small) so there were a number of things that had to "spill over" to the next expansion.]

This is a new mountains expansion.  Dragon's Nest is my working name, Dragon's Lair or Dragon's Eyrie would be my other choices.

The expansion will contain:
P&D icons - 12 tiles
mountains & cities - 12 15 tiles
(24 27 tiles in total)

Future planned mountain expansions will include (in no particular order, with working names):
Gold Rush: Trade goods - coal (new 5x), gold (1x), double turn ore icon (6x) [12 tiles total].
Room with a View: Tower, Mountain Shack & Mansions
Head Waters: Rivers
Alpine: Forests
Pyrenees: Rivers & Forests

Edit: While making the remainder of the MCXX tiles, I discovered I needed to make an extra 3.  That will bring this set up to 27 tiles.  Eeek!  I've also decided to name this expansion Dragon's Lair.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 07:42:51 AM by Novelty » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: