Ugly Stepsisters?
Carcassonne Central
March 28, 2024, 04:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugly Stepsisters?  (Read 6598 times)
Novelty
Authors
Marquis Chevalier

Merit: 49

Custom Tile Maker

Awards
« on: June 10, 2009, 11:35:34 AM »

There's quite a lot of activity on the expansion workshop, but not so much here on the Spin-off workshop.  I wonder why is that?  Are spin-offs (and variants) the ugly stepsisters of Carcassonne that no one wants to marry?

Let's try to get some activity going on here at least!  I know there are AotC and H&G fans out there...

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »

We had a good list of AotC expansion ideas going, some of which I might even be able to do the artwork, but I just don't have the time. Sad

Novelty
Authors
Marquis Chevalier

Merit: 49

Custom Tile Maker

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:10:27 PM »

but I just don't have the time. Sad
I guess that's the story of everyone's life!  I've been too busy sorting out other expansions.  I think I shall try to make an effort to make a spin-off expansion.

CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »

I think Joff had been seriously thinking about AotC expansions, but he's been busy with other things too.  I had several ideas for it, but have never played, so I don't know about the difference in mechanics.

Flee the fleas!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: