Wine Merchant
Carcassonne Central
April 26, 2024, 02:33:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wine Merchant  (Read 23486 times)
loganmann1
Duke

Merit: 6

Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »

I suppose more wheels could be on tiles with other features as well.  As for the vineyard, I was planning on adding a note in the rules about use together with this expansion providing either extra points for the road or adding to the vintage.  I hadn't considered putting a vineyard on the tile though.  Hmm...I don't know if my graphic skills could handle that but I'll look into that.  The families pennant would be good too.  I'll have to see what I can manage and make it look decent.
loganmann1
Duke

Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 06:31:02 PM »

Okay...here is an updated rules sheet with Gwommy's editing corrections from oh so long ago as well as additional rules for interaction with other expansions.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzwbcse97ojlh8k

And here is an updated tile set to include cross expansion icons on 6 of the 12 tiles.
http://www.mediafire.com/?acu8w9qca5jhme1

The six tiles with other icons include...
1) the river
2) inn by the river
3) cult place & wheel of fortune icon
4) dragon icon & well
5) family fued red and yellow pennant
6) magic portal & wheel of fortune icon

I couldn't find a bazaar icon so I used a cult place.  I use that rather frequently, I don't know if others do.  Is there too much on these?  Both 3, 4 and 6 have multiple expansion crossovers (though the well can just be decoration as in the official game).  I don't want to make tiles too exclusive to the right combinations of expansions to play.  Some seem a little crowded as well.   Thoughts? Edits?  Criticisms?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:15:02 PM by loganmann1 » Logged
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 08:22:43 PM »

I couldn't find a bazaar icon so I used a cult place.  I use that rather frequently, I don't know if others do.  Is there too much on these?  Both 3, 4 and 6 have multiple expansion crossovers (though the well can just be decoration as in the official game).  I don't want to make tiles too exclusive to the right combinations of expansions to play.  Some seem a little crowded as well.   Thoughts? Edits?  Criticisms?

They are fine.  I actually thought to suggest the cult place instead of the bazzar.  They look good.

Flee the fleas!
Novelty
Authors
Marquis Chevalier

Merit: 49

Custom Tile Maker

Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2010, 05:35:45 AM »

I'll do a separate forests and mountains tile if there's demand for them later then.

At the moment, I just need to upload this to the Public Downloads section as completed, don't I?

Keyword: BlueDog <-- for me to do a search later on to pick up things on my to do list...

loganmann1
Duke

Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2010, 12:16:48 PM »

Unless someone had any more suggestions or edits, I feel good about this being done.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: