Builder with WoF...
Carcassonne Central
April 27, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Builder with WoF...  (Read 3451 times)
MrBlu
Vassal

Merit: 2

Awards
« on: February 18, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »

Ok, we played WoF for the first time tonight.  I had one knight and the builder in a city.  We had to return a follower due to the pig landing on the right wheel spot.  The knight was the only follower I had out so I brought it back, leaving Bob the Builder all alone in the city. 

First question: Do I still control/own the city?  We all agreed that I still had presence so nobody else could put wood in it.

Second question: Can you score the city with just the builder?  The third player finished the city for me, with no follower in it.  I surmised that I needed a knight to actually score points so I didn't take any points for the city.
Boondocker
Freeman

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »

Neither the builder nor the pig can stay in a feature if you have no followers in that feature. Your builder would have had to be removed along with your knight.
MrBlu
Vassal

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »

Ah!  Thanks! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: