New Carcassonne Shoppe!
Carcassonne Central
April 26, 2024, 06:57:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: New Carcassonne Shoppe!  (Read 52673 times)
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 08:05:56 PM »

hope more will support it in the future
I plan to!  I need more noblemen (settlers from New World/Mayflower) and mini-meeples, but didn't want to shell out the big bucks to buy the actual games (again - once was enough).  I also need H&G huts for trading posts, and could use the H&G tiles for the forest expansions (since they have trees on the back) but don't need the meeples. 

I just don't have any extra money to spare at this point in time. 

Well I appreciate your future support then! People like you wanting to make or play fan expansions is the sole reason I have went to great lengths to offer these pieces separate. My only hope is the availability will increase the amount of creativity and fan expansions on this site. Cool

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »

Until further notice, the Shoppe is now approved to sell items from the Custom Made tab to ALL countries!

Ulstergeki
Cottager

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »

not selling the winter stickers yet?
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 05:35:36 PM »

Adding it tonight tomorrow Cool .... But part of the agreement was my Shoppe has to sell it for more unfortunately, so looking at $6.99 for a download-only copy. The tiles look fantastic though and will make for a nice play on Christmas day!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:30:24 PM by Carcatronn » Logged

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »

Carcassonne Winter edition has been added to the Shoppe!

olmstemd
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 09:30:52 AM »

I am trying to add the winter tiles to my cart from the shoppe and it is not working, it just logs me in to paypal.  When I add anything else it sets up a cart in paypal.  Thanks
olmstemd
Vagabond

Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 09:34:13 AM »

I was able to order the winter printouts by clicking on the link from the games section, but not the featured link.
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2011, 11:58:07 PM »

I was able to order the winter printouts by clicking on the link from the games section, but not the featured link.
I am trying to add the winter tiles to my cart from the shoppe and it is not working, it just logs me in to paypal.  When I add anything else it sets up a cart in paypal.  Thanks

Thanks for the heads up! All fixed  Smiley

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »

For those who want to replace your tiles from the first 4 expansions with watermarks...

joshgambit
Vassal

Merit: 6

Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 05:37:26 AM »

I would love to purchase the Carcassonne tile bag (blue); but the shipping is far too expensive for a piece of cloth.  Paying $6.95 for shipping for the bag which is $5.99 isn't cost effective for me.  My wife makes/ships 'crinkle ribbon' for crafting.  First Class USPS only costs about $1.50 (sometimes less).

I don't mean this as an attack, or anything like that.  But I can't afford to pay the shipping for that.  Perhaps when I need/want to get some other stuff.  Hopefully, you'll still have the bag available...
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 08:54:38 AM »

We use a flat rate shipping service as a default since manually entering cost for every zip code into Paypal is way too time consuming. I am sure we have lost business because of that, so thanks for reaching out.... All i need is your zip code and I would be happy to calculate shipping based off of weight as listed on our Contact Us page Wink

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 05:57:56 PM »

Just placed my first order with you. The shipping costs have been keeping me from buying from you as well, but now that I know it's flat-rate I can get around it by buying several things at one time. Grin

Looking forward to upgrading my tiles to watermarked versions; maybe the old ones will go towards making some fanspansions. I've never actually played a fanspansion before.

Also ordered some pigs and a set of gray meeples to add to my Wheel of Fortune set, to which I'll be adhering the stickers I bought from the BGG on-line store.

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 11:11:45 PM »

Just placed my first order with you. The shipping costs have been keeping me from buying from you as well, but now that I know it's flat-rate I can get around it by buying several things at one time. Grin

Looking forward to upgrading my tiles to watermarked versions; maybe the old ones will go towards making some fanspansions. I've never actually played a fanspansion before.

Also ordered some pigs and a set of gray meeples to add to my Wheel of Fortune set, to which I'll be adhering the stickers I bought from the BGG on-line store.

Thanks for the support Scott! I need to change the Contact Us page on our website to "Shipping Costs" to lure folks over to contact us about shipping instead of losing out  Grin ... This will ship out first thing tomorrow!

Captain Pedantic
Villein

Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 12:57:23 AM »

We use a flat rate shipping service as a default since manually entering cost for every zip code into Paypal is way too time consuming. I am sure we have lost business because of that, so thanks for reaching out.... All i need is your zip code and I would be happy to calculate shipping based off of weight as listed on our Contact Us page Wink

I'm only after the 100/200 tiles and a couple of meeples to use to show the largest city and longest road. I was put off my the large freight to. If i message you can you let me know a cost to New Zealand?
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2012, 08:06:23 AM »

My order arrived on Friday; nice to do business with you.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: