New Carcassonne Shoppe!
Carcassonne Central
April 20, 2024, 02:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: New Carcassonne Shoppe!  (Read 52600 times)
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2012, 08:27:05 AM »

My order arrived on Friday; nice to do business with you.

I appreciate your business Scott, glad to hear the package arrived ok.

Trebuchet
Authors
Nobleman

Merit: 6

Metal Meepler

Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2012, 09:20:17 AM »

Great shop, just seen it for the first time, placed an order for tokens, tiletower & cards.
Thanks!
Khonnor83
Freeman

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2012, 11:12:43 AM »

Hi, I wanted to ask the following question.

I wanted to make The Stone Wall expansion for Hunters & Gathers, but I would need 12 starting tiles from Hunters & Gatherers.
I see I can order tiles from the Carcassonne Shoppe, but do you also have the starting tile and would I be able to order 12 of them?

Hope it's possible... Smiley
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »

Great shop, just seen it for the first time, placed an order for tokens, tiletower & cards.
Thanks!

Thanks Trebuchet! These will go out first thing tomorrow.

Hi, I wanted to ask the following question.

I wanted to make The Stone Wall expansion for Hunters & Gathers, but I would need 12 starting tiles from Hunters & Gatherers.
I see I can order tiles from the Carcassonne Shoppe, but do you also have the starting tile and would I be able to order 12 of them?

Hope it's possible... Smiley

Unfortunately, I only have a few of the starting tiles available. (I too wanted to use them for the Stone Wall) ... But the other tiles still get the job done. I made the Stone Wall and the newer Underworld expansion found on BGG (new tiles adding "cloisters" to H&G). So good  Smiley

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2012, 06:33:43 PM »

I was sticking stickers onto meeples yesterday and realized that WoF didn't come with big meeples, so it looks like I'll need to place another order soon. Just waiting for my credit card rollover date; I spent too much this period already.

Captain Pedantic
Villein

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 09:25:07 PM »

I ordered my stuff via private message but I wanted to publicly say they arrive in New Zealand today and they are great.

Thank you!
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 07:47:48 AM »

I was sticking stickers onto meeples yesterday and realized that WoF didn't come with big meeples, so it looks like I'll need to place another order soon. Just waiting for my credit card rollover date; I spent too much this period already.
Gaming will sure do that to you Smiley .....sounds good to me, if it will be only the meeple I can calculate postage by weight instead of flat rate... Speaking of WoF, I am selling the Wheel starting piece and the 19 Wheel tiles for $15 - just haven't had time to update the website  :Smiley
I ordered my stuff via private message but I wanted to publicly say they arrive in New Zealand today and they are great.

Thank you!

Thanks for the support Captain! I may have over did it with the bubblewrap, but I am always glad to hear the packages arrive safely.

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2012, 08:29:49 AM »

Gaming will sure do that to you Smiley .....sounds good to me, if it will be only the meeple I can calculate postage by weight instead of flat rate...

I was thinking of also buying a few standalones to make the flat rate more economical. I still need H&G, Discovery, and Travel Carc to properly complete my collection.

meepleater
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 20

Some people finish stuff, others d

Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »

Speaking of WoF, I am selling the Wheel starting piece and the 19 Wheel tiles for $15 - just haven't had time to update the website  :Smiley

Is that a permanent feature or a get-it-while-you-can sale?

Also, do you know when/if you will ever get permission to sell the school expansion?

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:23 PM »

Speaking of WoF, I am selling the Wheel starting piece and the 19 Wheel tiles for $15 - just haven't had time to update the website  :Smiley

Is that a permanent feature or a get-it-while-you-can sale?

Also, do you know when/if you will ever get permission to sell the school expansion?

As of right now, it is not a permament item... Unless there is more interest.

Regarding the School, this is being released in the US later this year so unfortunately we have to wait

Trebuchet
Authors
Nobleman

Merit: 6

Metal Meepler

Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2012, 08:01:39 AM »

Thanks!

Thanks Trebuchet! These will go out first thing tomorrow.

All has arrived in perfect condition! Thanks for proper delivery!

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2012, 09:36:51 AM »

All has arrived in perfect condition! Thanks for proper delivery!

Thanks Trebuchet, great to hear!

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2012, 04:36:24 AM »

50% off Translucent Meeple, 30% off Carcassonne Dice, plus added new items.  Shocked Oh! Found one more set of the Festival Expansion Tiles when re-organizing the shop.

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »

Received my order on Monday; didn't have time to say anything until today because I got a job. Might be able to place my next order sooner than expected. Grin

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2012, 11:25:02 PM »

Received my order on Monday; didn't have time to say anything until today because I got a job. Might be able to place my next order sooner than expected. Grin

Awesome! And kudos on the job! Should be unveiling a couple more items soon, just haven't had time to add them online yet  Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: