New Carcassonne Shoppe!
Carcassonne Central
April 18, 2024, 05:41:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Carcassonne Shoppe!  (Read 52573 times)
MrJenssen
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2012, 05:04:46 AM »

Carcatronn, have you considered selling Carcassonne boxes too? I bought the 10th anniversary meeple-shaped box a few months ago, but it's getting crammed with expansions. I would like to buy The Tower, but it won't fit in the meeple-shaped box.

Therefore it would be great if you started selling the regular (empty) boxes too! Oh and, those 100-point scoretracks, do they fit in the regular box? I need to get one of those too, since the meeple-shaped scoretrack wouldn't fit. :/
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2012, 12:46:56 PM »

Carcatronn, have you considered selling Carcassonne boxes too? I bought the 10th anniversary meeple-shaped box a few months ago, but it's getting crammed with expansions. I would like to buy The Tower, but it won't fit in the meeple-shaped box.

Therefore it would be great if you started selling the regular (empty) boxes too! Oh and, those 100-point scoretracks, do they fit in the regular box? I need to get one of those too, since the meeple-shaped scoretrack wouldn't fit. :/
We have a few empty boxes laying around, wouldn't charge you anything if you want one. Just shipping... And yes, the 100 point score tracks do fit in the medium and large box sets.  Smiley

Oh, also will try and add some new items. We have several cardboard sheets that are the same thickness as the Carc tiles and are perfect for JPutt's Seasons board or other custom pieces.

Khonnor83
Freeman

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2012, 02:38:46 PM »

Which boxes do you have laying around, I might be interested in a few...
MrJenssen
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2012, 04:39:35 PM »

We have a few empty boxes laying around, wouldn't charge you anything if you want one. Just shipping... And yes, the 100 point score tracks do fit in the medium and large box sets.  Smiley

That's pretty dang awesome! I checked the shipping-price for ordering the 100-point scoreboard to Norway, it came to about $16. But would it be the same if I wanted the empty (ordinary) Carc-box with it? The box wouldn't exactly weigh much but would the size make the shipping any more expensive?

In short: How do I go about ordering that scoreboard and informing you that I would like to have the box sent with it, and how do I pay for it (since the shipping-prices seem to be set, I can't write them in manually)? Smiley

Feel free to take this further via Personal Message (if there's some magic needing to be done) instead! I'd notice your response quicker then. Smiley
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »

Which boxes do you have laying around, I might be interested in a few...

I have at least 1 or 2 boxes from every game being offered on the site, including Cardcassonne boxes.

PM'd answers

meepleater
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 20

Some people finish stuff, others d

Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 03:47:09 AM »

My WoF tiles/wheel/pig arrived today, can't wait to try them out  Smiley

Khonnor83
Freeman

Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2012, 08:30:37 AM »

Hi, I would like to order 12 to 24 Spare Hunters and Gatheres tiles.

12 tiles would be $2.40, with $16.95 shipping costs. Any chance that can be waaaaay reduced?

If so, what would it be for 12 and for 24 tiles?

I live in The Netherlands. Smiley
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2012, 07:29:58 PM »

My WoF tiles/wheel/pig arrived today, can't wait to try them out  Smiley

Fantastic! Let us know what you think of WoF :-)

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

WWW Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2012, 07:37:08 PM »

Hi, I would like to order 12 to 24 Spare Hunters and Gatheres tiles.

12 tiles would be $2.40, with $16.95 shipping costs. Any chance that can be waaaaay reduced?

If so, what would it be for 12 and for 24 tiles?

I live in The Netherlands. Smiley

Of course! 12 tiles with shipping would cost $9.65 total; 24 would be $11.05 total. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!

Khonnor83
Freeman

Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2012, 10:20:02 AM »

24 Hunters & Gathers Tiles for $11.05 would be awesome.

Any chance you can include starting tiles, and if so, how many?
MrNumbers
Freeman

Merit: 2

Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2012, 03:30:30 AM »

Just received a package (in Latvia). Delivery took about four weeks. Everything is perfect, meeple keychain is awesome! Cheesy
I appreciate do business with you, Carcatronn  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: