winery
Carcassonne Central
March 29, 2024, 03:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: winery  (Read 6331 times)
wellidesigns
Authors
Nobleman

Merit: 2

Photoshop-addict

Awards
« on: June 28, 2011, 04:31:40 AM »

ust for the fun of new tiles...no additional rules, unless someone wants to come up with some
the image of the building is extracted from another game however, so dunno about copywright...probably cannot distribute this

plays with all official expansions + Gold Mines,Jousting tournament, Lavendar fields, Forests (partial), The orders of Chivalry, In the stocks, The gallows, archery tournament, the outpost, apothecaries and tithes, wells, wheatfields, grim reaple, Market commons and a lot of other german expansions.
Dave
Vassal

Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »

maybe you could have token upgrades, like wheat and olive"oil" to make bread or something, real trade.

This week I are mostly eatin trade tokens
Talisinbear
Duke

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »

Wheat for bread already exists
wellidesigns
Authors
Nobleman

Photoshop-addict

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 10:08:53 AM »

I was thinking of combining these with the vineyards
if placed next to a vineyard, the player gets 5 points
if one tile between vineyard and winery, still 3 points earned
something like that !

plays with all official expansions + Gold Mines,Jousting tournament, Lavendar fields, Forests (partial), The orders of Chivalry, In the stocks, The gallows, archery tournament, the outpost, apothecaries and tithes, wells, wheatfields, grim reaple, Market commons and a lot of other german expansions.
Dave
Vassal

Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »

vineyard tiles dont currently have an associated token,

and tokens on farms dont work as well as cities as they are harder to "complete"

a different mechanic could be produce (grapes) in a farm and the processor (winery) in the same farm, then you complete the winery (somehow) when it completes you then earn the token?

wellidesigns
Authors
Nobleman

Photoshop-addict

Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 12:49:00 PM »

honestly,i'm not that good at thinking of new rules, I rather keep the game as simple as possible when adding new tiles

Dave
Vassal

Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 01:45:13 PM »

if the winery is connected to the vinyard, could their be a road connection?

wellidesigns
Authors
Nobleman

Photoshop-addict

Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 03:44:29 AM »

gonna rework these completely, had a great idea about these
you can still download these if you want to : http://www.box.net/shared/claraqv7ry91tvhtllrt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: