bridge, castle, inns and cathedral, traders and builders, phantom, 1 base
Carcassonne Central
April 18, 2024, 10:58:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bridge, castle, inns and cathedral, traders and builders, phantom, 1 base  (Read 14293 times)
jcardwell3rd
Vassal

Merit: 5

You can put it there if you want, you dont have to

WWW Awards
« on: July 23, 2011, 06:46:28 PM »

Played with wife tonight.

Angle view of final.

Scoreboards Final not including final map points.

Final aerial.
Played Carcassonne.

Cheers,
III

Could you place this for me? Over there. Nope, Spin, Spin, The other way. Over a little, little more. THERE!
Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoy seeing how/what other people play.  Cheesy

How do you guys like the phantom? My wife and I enjoy having another type of follower. We think the HiG folks got it right.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 05:56:59 PM by Carcking » Logged

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
jcardwell3rd
Vassal

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 06:29:55 AM »

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoy seeing how/what other people play.  Cheesy

How do you guys like the phantom? My wife and I enjoy having another type of follower. We think the HiG folks got it right.

I enjoy the phantom, I didnt actually buy the phantom, i just use one of the meeples from the 10th aniversary set, same difference. This is the first time we have played with it. I need to start utilizing it.

This game was mainly to familiarize her with the new bridge and castle expansions. (I have not tried to use the bazars yet)

Cheers,
III

Could you place this for me? Over there. Nope, Spin, Spin, The other way. Over a little, little more. THERE!
jcardwell3rd
Vassal

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 06:32:16 AM »

I like to take pictures at the end of the game and put them up on here so people can look to see if there are any illegal plays. It it always fun looking for largest cities, huge farms etc. as well. The bridges make huge farms verly likely, although not in this game.

Cheers,
III

neosatan
Nobleman

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:23 AM »

That session looks like fun. I don't have bridges, but they are in plan to buy. Usualy I buy 2-3 exps at once, so I can have that fun with unpacking for longer. But could you explain what is that thing on first photo (on right of scoreboard)? It looks like a some kind of container for pieces but realy don't know if I am correct.
Ulstergeki
Cottager

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 10:19:42 AM »

Cool player mats, where did you get those?
MON3232
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 04:12:05 PM »

http://youtu.be/oy6df5ULKjc

Here is a fun little video I made. It really is the fastest Carcassonne game ever.

peterjpromnitz
Vagabond

Merit: 0

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »

I agree with the earlier comment about the cool player mats. Any chance of getting copies put up on the download site?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: