JPutt927's Carcassonne Collection
Carcassonne Central
April 17, 2024, 09:54:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: JPutt927's Carcassonne Collection  (Read 36085 times)
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 03:43:08 PM »

I find the whole thing interesting. Nice to unify some ideas from multiple expansions and retooling for better cohesiveness. I see this as a next step in maturity for some expansions that have had a few years of playtesting. Some fanspansions need to be revisited in light of developments in official expansions.

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »

I like this Shoppe idea  Smiley  I wonder what kinds of items players could buy? Specific tiles? Trade good tokens?

Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 10:26:05 PM »

Great work here JPutt...I can't wait to see some of your finished product. I always look forward to that.  Cheesy

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
Amorpheus
Authors
Freeman

Merit: 1

:P discogs.com/Cathars-Amorpheus/release/239544

Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2012, 10:12:14 AM »

Fish and Trades sounds like a great idea...the wagon in A&M seems under-utilized for what could be done with a wagon.  Most of my BC&B games end without anyone using a bridge, so that piece could use a retooling as well IMO.

Looking forward to them all.
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Merit: 32

Conquering the world...One tile at a time.

Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »

Just an update guys, expect full details on some of these expansions very shortly...now I just have to decide where to begin!  Wink
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 11:34:37 AM »

As promised, here's the first look at one of my new expansions. I introduce to you, Troubadours!

Troubadour tiles - http://www.mediafire.com/?62rcwssxdfkcacb
Troubadour rules - http://www.mediafire.com/?c8sxc34l17gfm9j

Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »

Nice. I particularly like the dead-end road tile that you can use to complete a road and instantly grab some troubadour points.  Grin

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
quevy
Nobleman

Merit: 3

Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 12:31:01 PM »

I like, a really good job. Wink
Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »

Nice. I particularly like the dead-end road tile that you can use to complete a road and instantly grab some troubadour points.  Grin

Agreed! Fantastic job JPutt, as always  Wink

Trebuchet
Authors
Nobleman

Merit: 6

Metal Meepler

Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 05:48:28 AM »

Thanks JPutt! I like this expansion and have added it to my collection! Great job! Cheesy
neosatan
Nobleman

Merit: 5

Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012, 04:11:20 AM »

Got question. If troubadour is on city it is also being considered as a follwer to determine the majority of followers (rules don't say it). I assume that troubadour isn't counted as a follower on city, cause it is a separate feature, and so on is another question. Magic gates can be used to deploy follower on troubadour site? How tower influence troubadours? Dragon is obvious since it clears (eats) followers from whole tile. Next thing castle get scored if troubadour is near? And so on... Rules give only brief info about basic interactions with basic game.

Well, nice job. I would like a FAQ, or rule update and I am very happy with this fanexp (as always from JPutts). For now I am working on firsherman expansion, but next to come is to print troubadours cause machnics are realy nice. Didn't see nothing similiar. Merit for you!

EDIT: Forget about castle. I thought that I saw a tile with only troubadour on it, but there is also a road. My bad.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:14:17 AM by neosatan » Logged
JPutt927
Authors
Duke

Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »

When scoring a feature with a Troubadour, the Troubadour is NOT considered when determining majority. Players may place a follower as a Troubadour with the magic portal, and they may also be taken prisoner. I purposely left the rules somewhat basic because I guess I figured some of those rules would be assumed (assuming is never a good thing!). Hope that helps!   Smiley
neosatan
Nobleman

Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2012, 01:27:05 AM »

Thanks! That cleared some questions out. When i will make the exp then i will post some more comments.
neosatan
Nobleman

Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2012, 12:39:06 PM »

somebody know if jputty is working of his exps? It was a month or so since last update and I am really excited about this exps.
Amorpheus
Authors
Freeman

Merit: 1

:P discogs.com/Cathars-Amorpheus/release/239544

Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »

somebody know if jputty is working of his exps? It was a month or so since last update and I am really excited about this exps.

I'm also curious about the remaining teasers.  Just printed Troubadours and am looking forward to others.  Maybe keeping this post active will re-ignite his interest in sharing these??  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: