Several new expansion on its way
Carcassonne Central
April 20, 2024, 07:25:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several new expansion on its way  (Read 87277 times)
Albinoasian
Villein

Merit: 0

Living like a meeple

Awards
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2013, 10:09:21 AM »

I finally picked all the Minis up as well as the Little Houses. Going through them one-by-one but have only actually played the Flier. Mechanics worked just fine but we never really got to use them the way they are meant to be used (stealing other players' features). We'll have to give it another go but I'm eager to try Ferries, which looks simple yet fun.

Fliers and Ferries were my favourite 2 minis, we played them both together which was fun. Please let me know what you think of Little Houses... I haven't seen it and know relatively little about it
kettlefish
Nobleman

Merit: 3

Awards
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2013, 04:07:30 AM »

Fliers and Ferries were my favourite 2 minis, we played them both together which was fun. Please let me know what you think of Little Houses... I haven't seen it and know relatively little about it

I don't really like the Little Buildings (Die Haeuser).
I have nothing against the rules (only that we all never would become official clarifications from HiG - It is a Spielbox expansion - and it is only for the basic game created.)
But please look at the link. I have scanned the original landscape tile 45x45 mm and a mat 100x100 mm ("Tischuntersetzer" from the CundCo Shop).

Here is the link
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:19:19 AM by kettlefish » Logged
Albinoasian
Villein

Living like a meeple

Awards
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »

I have nothing against the rules (only that we all never would become official clarifications from HiG - It is a Spielbox expansion - and it is only for the basic game created.)
But please look at the link. I have scanned the original landscape tile 45x45 mm and a mat 100x100 mm ("Tischuntersetzer" from the CundCo Shop).

Here is the link

I'd really love to look, but anything uploaded on that server is unavailable in Thailand (I have no idea why!)
Purity
Vassal

Merit: 4

Awards
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »

i think the size is really ok, keep in mind that they have to be out of scale, else they would be so small that they get lost or that kids shouldnt play with this expansion. in the end its a "family/fun game" and not meant to be realistic. else you should also complain that each side of each tile has another direction or that the wooden barn is too small compared to the regular meeple ;-)

but that doesnt mean that i won't replace them by wooden parts in the end... same for the castles...

concerning: "(only that we all never would become official clarifications from HiG - It is a Spielbox expansion - and it is only for the basic game created.)" -> well that also goes for the tunnel, the plague, the cathars and so on... these are all spielbox expansions as well.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:26:19 PM by Purity » Logged
kettlefish
Nobleman

Merit: 3

Awards
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2013, 04:10:54 AM »

Here is the link

I'd really love to look, but anything uploaded on that server is unavailable in Thailand (I have no idea why!)

perhaps that works for you:

www.carcassonne-forum.de

Please look at "Bilder"  -  "Die Haeuser-Vergleich Groe�enverhaeltnis"
Albinoasian
Villein

Living like a meeple

Awards
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2013, 09:47:58 AM »

perhaps that works for you:

www.carcassonne-forum.de

Please look at "Bilder"  -  "Die Haeuser-Vergleich Groe�enverhaeltnis"

thanks for trying... but I get force redirected to an ad (same as before), it doesn't matter what computer or network I try it from. I don't know how its possible but it must be getting redirected at a national level (Thailand)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: