Khonnor's Kharcassonne Khorner
Carcassonne Central
March 28, 2024, 04:14:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Khonnor's Kharcassonne Khorner  (Read 18950 times)
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 02:19:08 PM »

I don't want to put you off buying this, but considering the high shipping cost across the ocean I feel like I should say this. I was thinking about this expansion too because of watermark, and I almost expressed interest in this thread but something Jay wrote to me made me change my mind. Jay told me that he was planning to release three new expansions this year, in addition to the six/seven mini-expansions announced by HiG, and that these three new expansions were to be compilations of previous small expansions. I think we are very likely to see Count, King, and Consort released by RGG this year; either that or maybe he'll be splitting things up differently. Not sure how he would get three regular-size expansions unless he's going to re-release Cult and Siege with River and GQ11?

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 02:31:06 PM »

Yeah, Jay had said this to me too.. Being that the Cult/Siege, River 2, and the Count are out of print, this would be the likely suspect of the compilation... So to get the King expansion watermarked, would probably have to get the Graf..plus I like the artwork  :Smiley

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »

Maybe we'll get the same artwork as well?

Khonnor83
Freeman

Merit: 1

Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 03:46:26 PM »

Yeah, international shipping is ridiculously expensive from this side too.. I would like the box, so will have to think about it. All of the tiles have the crown watermark, yeah?

I'm sorry about the high shipping.

All the tiles have the crown symbol, except for the count tiles, since they are used as a starting tile. I could take pictures of the inside and contents of the box, if you'd like?

RGG told me at essen, GK&C wouldn't get a release in the US (besides the CS&C). Plans might have changed, but I've heard nothing about it so far. Just the pest/tunnel/circles combo and the minis.
CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 04:54:50 PM »

I'm interested in the Almanac moreso for the Stone Age expansion than the Shrines.  What would be the total in $ to the U.S.?

Yeah, Jay had said this to me too.. Being that the Cult/Siege, River 2, and the Count are out of print, this would be the likely suspect of the compilation... So to get the King expansion watermarked, would probably have to get the Graf..plus I like the artwork  :Smiley

I would assume that he was talking about the Plague, Tunnels, and Crop Circles expansion that has already been announced.  I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe it was something else.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:56:54 PM by CKorfmann » Logged

Flee the fleas!
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »

Here's the sentence from Jay's message to me on BGG on January 24, 2012:
As for your other ideas, I plan to look at them seriously after those and the three new expansions I plan - those that combine the previous small expansions.

Khonnor83
Freeman

Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 02:16:18 AM »

I'm interested in the Almanac moreso for the Stone Age expansion than the Shrines.  What would be the total in $ to the U.S.?

The sealed magazine with shipping would be around $20 total, but I'll have to check the weight when I get home. But that's what I expect.
Khonnor83
Freeman

Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 09:52:56 AM »

I have sold the Tunnels Spielbox copy.  Smiley
Khonnor83
Freeman

Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »

Sold