bonus for challenge(monk vs heretic)
Carcassonne Central
April 27, 2024, 11:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bonus for challenge(monk vs heretic)  (Read 5903 times)
Deatheux
Marquis

Merit: 2

Awards
« on: June 25, 2008, 07:26:48 PM »

The challenge between a monk and an heretic looks to not "give bonus points". So, when a challenge is won by a player, IF the winner of the challenge scores for the "cult place(c/a/s)" he scores 9 points... PLUS(by returning the opponent meeple to the suplpy) the winner of the challenge gains the # of tiles surrounded by the cloister as a bonus. that way, the scoring cult place worth 9 points + "x" points for the Abbey, Cloister or Shrine incomplete BUT almost sourround.

do it makes sense(like variant??)

i play it yesturday, and every cult places worth an extra 5 to 7 points... pretty good, thus we all know that almost noboby is interested to score the cult, due to the worthless value vs the amount of work to pick up only 9 points!!

i try to find out something to increase the way to battle out for the cult places, but it's not ez at all...

LCF = 57 + 3!!!

13 man on the field IS a penalty!!!!!(10 yards, automatic 1st down)

A match can never be ended on a defensive penalty!!!
Deatheux
Marquis

Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »

while the AL's beat the living hell over the Ti-Cats, i play test the "bonus for challenges"

it is good but a bit rare, the extra pts worth above 3 to 7 points(max of 8 points). so the scoring for a cloister/shrine is 9 and the bonus worth in avreage 6 other points... not bad, but i prefer score a huge castle!!

LCF = 57 + 3!!!

Bixby
Count

Merit: 12

Guinness is Goodness

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 10:20:24 PM »

while the AL's beat the living hell over the Ti-Cats, i play test the "bonus for challenges"
Wait 'till the Riders get ahold of the Al's Cheesy

My KARMA ran over your DOGMA
Deatheux
Marquis

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 05:51:58 AM »

Wait 'till the Riders get ahold of the Al's Cheesy

i know I KNOW, this will be a tough year for the AL's... but i will enjoy EVERY victories!(even vs.... Hamilton!)

LCF = 57 + 3!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: