Is there a list of completed but not yet uploaded fan-spansions?
Carcassonne Central
March 29, 2024, 01:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a list of completed but not yet uploaded fan-spansions?  (Read 14938 times)
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 45

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 02:50:11 PM »

Thanks for the kind words guys. Here is my BGG account: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/vandesc

Carcatronn
Authors
Count

Merit: 7

See you around the Shoppe!

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

well done Scott! Merit point for you sir

Carcking
Authors
Marquis

Merit: 8

I call Red!

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 06:27:43 PM »

Bravo Scott!! This is awesome! Merit point for you but I'm sorry I don't have GG to give.  Undecided

Who's your favorite? Knight, Thief, Farmer or Monk?

Find CC Fanspansions Here
Trebuchet
Authors
Nobleman

Merit: 6

Metal Meepler

Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 02:06:50 AM »

Wow, there is light in darkness. Merit given w/ pleasure  Smiley
Amorpheus
Authors
Freeman

Merit: 1

:P discogs.com/Cathars-Amorpheus/release/239544

Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 07:43:30 AM »

Looks great Scott.  Another well deserved merit.  Looking forward to seeing new expansions posted here (JPutt??).
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »

Added all the expansions that were marked with the "blue dogs" keyword (or a variation thereof).

I suspect there might still be other expansions that were completed and not marked. My plan to deal with that is to prune all the expansions from this forum that are complete and available for download. After that, I'll look at the remaining threads for completed expansions and make them available for download. That will leave only uncompleted expansions in this forum, which I feel is appropriate since this is supposed to be a workshop. Completed expansions don't need to be in the workshop anymore.

CKorfmann
Authors
Duke Chevalier

Merit: 32

Pigs are meeple too!

Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 02:08:39 PM »

This is a good idea.  Thanks for taking the time to do this Scott.

Flee the fleas!
Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 05:20:31 PM »

Ok, absolutely every thread remaining in the Expansion Workshop is an unfinished expansion. All the completed expansions have been moved to the new Completed Expansions forum, and other cruft has been moved either here or a more appropriate forum (some went to variant worshop, general, etc.)

I'd like to encourage everybody to dig through the five pages of the Expansion Workshop and see what you can do to help push those expansions forward (especially if you're the one who started them and they're almost done). We have expansions at various phases of development - some are just rough ideas, others are more refined, and a few are already in draft stage.

Scott
Authors
Duke Chevalier

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 09:18:03 PM »

Ownership for each file in the downloads has been assigned to the creator, or in the case of collaborations, to the person who posted the file. You guys now have the ability to edit your expansions, which includes changes to the title, description, and the ability to upload a new version of the file. There is a limit to max file size (4.7 MB); if you need help getting your file sizes down let me know.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: