Citadel Meeple
Carcassonne Central
April 28, 2024, 03:24:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THESE FORUMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW FORUMS: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Citadel Meeple  (Read 7578 times)
Whaleyland
Authors
Viscount

Merit: 28

Often the loser, but still undefeated.

WWW Awards
« on: February 08, 2009, 11:34:26 AM »

This is somewhat random, but there is a king-looking meeple that comes with the game Citadels which I think would look nice in some expansion. Just a thought.

Here's a pic of the monarch.

'There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter'.
- Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of the French (1804-1814, 1815)
Novelty
Authors
Marquis Chevalier

Merit: 49

Custom Tile Maker

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »

I'm waiting for Joff to make The King.  I was going to suggest that meeple from Carcassonne to him when he makes this expansion.

Ailurus
Freeman

Merit: 12

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 09:13:19 AM »

When I first saw the picture I was thinking, wow that looks a lot like the king from the game Machiavelli, but after some research I found out that's in fact the same game as Citadels, but just the Dutch title Cheesy

I've been using that wooden figure as king for the mini Expansion King, for the Robber Baron I use the robber from Catan, because I like wooden figures (or meeples, where does that word come from Grin) more than just the cards.
Joff
Authors
Chatelain

Merit: 30

I play yellow... usually

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 12:10:42 PM »

I was looking for a supplier that could get hold of that king 'meeple', but since Peter finished his eBay shop, I don't think I can get hold of them Sad

There is also a crown piece that can be found in the game Burgenland (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/328939)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: